Privacy and Accessibility
At Sun Corridor Inc., we are committed to providing a website that is accessible for everyone. As part of this commitment, we continue to work to meet ADA compliance standards. In addition to all of the upfront measures we have taken to make accessibility a priority, we will conduct regular inspections of our website in order to ensure that we are keeping up with current standards.
Sun Corridor Inc. uses the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) published by Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in order to stay up-to-date on guidelines for web accessibility. While we cannot guarantee that every page conforms to the WGAG Level AA 2.0 standards presented in these guidelines, we strive to make all of our web pages accessible. Third party platforms that link from our sites may not conform to these same standards.
For more information on WCAG guidelines you can visit https://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag.php. If you have any suggestions or questions in regards to accessibility on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer your questions or provide further information regarding your specific accessibility needs.
We can help you as we continue to modify our pages to meet your accessibility needs. Those persons who may need assistance in reading the information on our site may call 520-243-1900.
Sun Corridor Inc. takes your privacy seriously. This document describes our policy regarding personal information, ongoing communication, site security and overall site usage of suncorridorinc.com. These provisions apply solely to online activities and are not necessarily applicable to practices Sun Corridor Inc. may engage in outside of suncorridorinc.com. Use of the website signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth in this document. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or otherwise use this website.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Sun Corridor Inc. may collect non-personal information when you visit our website, such as your computer’s IP address.
- Sun Corridor Inc. may collect logfile information including pages visited, length of stay, where you came from, a type of browser and computer you are using during your stay on the site. This information does not personally identify you but is used in aggregate to know how to improve our site’s design and content.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- If you submit a form or email, you will need to provide enough information for us to contact you as requested. The collected information will be used only to contact you as requested.
- A request for email communication or contact from Sun Corridor Inc. may result in the collection of (but is not limited to) the following information:
– Email Address
– Phone Number
- Users may, from time to time, receive updates about new website features and other information relating to Sun Corridor Inc. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list and database, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Please allow up to 30 days for our lists to be updated.
INFORMATION SECURITY, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Sun Corridor Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We will release collected information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sun Corridor Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Modification of changes in the agreement will be posted on the website, and subscribers will be notified via email. Sun Corridor Inc. may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any website feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts without notice or liability. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page and check your email.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have any questions or suggestions about this policy, please contact us at 520-243-1900.
Current as of October 25, 2021.